Your cart is currently empty!
Cacao XP Nibs 200g
Raw cacao nibs are jam packed with antioxidants, magnesium and bliss nutrients that may help keep you young, healthy and happy. All the work has been done for you! Eat as is or grind with coffee, add to smoothies, coffee, ice cream, muesli, cookie batter/trail mix, or substitute in dessert recipes for chocolate chips.
5 in stock
• Chocolate has 400 distinct flavour compounds – that’s 200% more than any other food! The exotic flavoured ‘criollo’ variety represents only 1% of world production and is the highest priced in international commodity markets.
• Magnesium is the most common deficient major mineral even following a balanced diet – it is estimated that over 80% of Australians are chronically lacking.
• Phenylethylamine (PEA) found in cacao products is an adrenal-related chemical that is created within the brain and released when we fall in love, and also help increase focus and alertness.
• Pure raw cacao seems to diminish appetite – likely as a result of it’s unusual MAO inhibitors that allow more serotonin and other neurotransmittors like anandamide (the bliss chemical) to circulate in the brain, precipitating a rejuvenating effect.
• Cacao beans, nibs and powder contain no sugar and have a fat content lower than most other nuts.
• The Kuna Indians of the Panamanian Islands consume significant amounts of high-flavonol cacao; they also have extremely low blood pressure that doesn’t climb as they age.
Processing: Our Cacao Nibs are simply shelled and crushed cacao beans.
|12.8 × 5.5 × 22 cm