Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, dissolved solids, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, crytosporidium, giardia etc.
1. Ordinary tap water is heated to 100° C in a stainless steel boiling chamber, killing bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present.
2. As the water temperature rises, low boiling light gases are discharged through the gaseous vent.
3. Steam rises leaving behind dissolved solids, salts, and all other contaminants.
4. Steam is condensed in a stainless steel coil.
5. This high quality steam distilled water then percolates through a coconut shell carbon filter. (To enhance the taste).
6. The purified drinking water is collected in the four litre storage bottle (included).The lift-off top provides easy access into the seamless, stainless steel container.
Pure steam distilled water produces high quality water consistently. It is the way water should be.
Pure steamed distilled water produced by the Genie Mk2 is a fraction of the cost of bottled water, and virtually pays for itself many times over when compared to bottled water purchases.
Height – 38 cm Diameter – 24 cm
Portable & Lightweight:
Net Weight 7.75 lbs (3.5 kgs)
1 Year Limited Warranty
N.B. – please allow 10-14 business days for this order to arrive.