An estimated 6 trillion pounds of chemicals are released into the environment each year.
Some of these inevitably make their way into our bodies in the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink. But there are ways to get rid of stored toxins.
- Sweat it out … Sweating mobilises and excretes stored toxins, so be sure to get regular vigorous exercise. Also sitting in an infrared sauna for at least 20-30 minutes 1-2 times a week will also help.
- Dump the waste … Colon Hydrotherapy is a simple and proven technique for cleansing the bowel, and therefore detoxifying the blood and entire body. If you are not self-cleansing efficiently, you are passing on the dirty job of protecting your body to… cancer cells. “Most of the contamination starts in the digestive system, and undigested food is the greatest source of poisoning the body”. This unique therapy helps reduce the toxic load on the immune system. You know the rest! This is where colon hydrotherapy comes into its own by …
– helping rehydrate the system
– absorbing excess heat in the cells
– scavenging free radicals
– eliminating poisonous products of degradation of undigested food